Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Calling Gordon Ramsay!!

They say if you put it out there into the universe you can make it happen. So I'm doing just that. If you know Gordon or you know someone who knows Gordon tell him Jacqueline would like to speak with him.

Okay maybe he needs some incentive. Let's see, how can I make him want to speak with me. I know, I am scottish too! Mmmm....... no now that I think about it I remember watching one of his programmes and someone said that they were scottish in the hopes of making a personal connection........Gordon said he didn't give a @#%^. He was not impressed.

I like food and wine. Okay again boring. I must appeal to his competitive side. By jordie I've got it!

Gordon I too run marathons and I bet I am faster than you! What's your best time? I saw you on George Stroumboulopoulos "The Hour" say you have run 10 marathons. Hey George can you hook me up? Gordon seemed to like you. Perhaps I can interview you both together! What are your favourite wines and what is your "BEST STORY EVER"?

So are you up to the challenge? I dare you!

Cheers
Jacqueline

p.s. Gordon, my dad was a professional footballer in Scotland too. He was the shortest goaltender in the league at the time but his ability to jump awarded him a great reputation and was known as Tiger. He was a great athlete which is where I get it from. Does that make you nervous?

No comments:

Post a Comment