Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm Back!!


Hello world!
It's been a while since we last connected via the "blogesphere".  I've missed you greatly!  While I haven't been away from the world of wines and spirits it has only been my blog that has been terribly neglected and not intentionally.

I have been busy with my tutored tastings calendar.  Then my friend got sick, fell and broke her hip (yikes!) and so I squeezed in running her B & B to boot!  It's amazing what one can accomplish when one puts their mind to it.

What's that saying....If you want something done ask a busy person.  Very true.  You are somehow able to manage to fit just one more thing on the "to do" list.....or two or three....

My friend is now back running her B & B so no more neglect of my blog as I LOVE connecting with you and letting you know of my new discoveries of which I have many and will be writing about.  The women winemakers of Niagara for one.   Young, intelligent, confident and oh yes VERY GOOD!

I have a lot to fill you in on with some of my new upcoming ventures too.

"HELLO WORLD....I'M BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!"

Cheers
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment