Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Love Lucy Show!

A few weeks back I had planned on downloading this episode of I Love Lucy but was having a bit of difficulty! So I put it on the to do list as I was working on putting my booth together for the Zoomer Show.

If you read my blog "Zoomers Rock" look who was in my booth! I could not believe my eyes when I saw these two female impersonators. Here I was only a few weeks ago thinking of Lucy Ricardo when low and behold here she shows up on my doorstep. It was like my thoughts had transmitted out to the universe. Okay going a little to zany I know, but you know what I mean.

Lucille Ball was a comic genius. This show is funny still today. I love this episode as it relates to grapes and wine and all. Without uttering a word Lucy is able to convey every thought that is going through her head with the slightest of facial expressions. BRILLIANT!

I hope you enjoy this little clip as much as I do.

Thanks David for helping me download this! Most appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment