Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just when you thought nobody noticed.

Hi my friends,

I want to let you know about a blog that I have been following. I started to follow it because it was while in Italy that I decided to study for my certification to be a sommelier. I love Italy. More on that later.......

I've just read Jessica's blog called "Un Angelo Vola Su Monti". Wow, what a beautiful story and a reminder too. As you get to know me and my blog I'm all about the human connection so you'll see why this story touched me.

The blog is http://www.romephotoblog.blogspot.com/. It is under October 2009.

Thank you Jessica for doing what you do.

As they say on the programme The View " Take a little time to enjoy the view".

Have a great day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqueline, just visited Rome photoblog. Wow, what a sad yet lovely story about community and dear old Angelo. I expect he'll become an urban legend in this piazza.I love Rome. One of my favourite cities.

    ReplyDelete