Thursday, November 5, 2009

Zoomers Rock!!!

Oh look, it's Lucy Ricardo and Marily Monroe at my booth!


These two ladies were absolutely wonderful!

Hello to everyone,

Day two was just as fantastic as day one!! I have to tell you that I had thee most amazing time! The Zoomer show was so much fun!! The music, the fashion, the people. I am so lucky to have been a part of it.

It has taken a few days to recover from all the fun and frolic. I truly hope you all enjoyed yourself at my booth. I enjoyed meeting everyone! As you read at the top of my hand out my motto is "That which is learned in happiness is remembered"!

This show really touched me in that it was all about personal connections with one another. It was about meeting and interacting and socializing while learning new things and possibilities for our lives.

It was about adventures. You can travel to lots of destinations or you can relax in the comforting hands of a massage therapist. You can learn about wines and spirits and beers in a fun, relaxed environment. (I think this is what is called a little self promotion.) It was about dancing down the aisles without inhibitions while the tribute band ABBA sang "You are the dancing queen". It was doing the twist while the Beatles sang "Twist and Shout" on stage. It was about "having the time of your life"!

The energy was magical for me! I hope it was for you too!

As my tag line says " The Spirit of Adventure"!
Jacqueline!!
p.s. I would love to have your thoughts and feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline, I couldn't agree more! What a fabulous show. Great post !

    ReplyDelete